I'm just killing time, not gonna lie.
1. I just turned 20 not even a month ago and I don't drink or do drugs, so you can be sure that once it's legal I will be completely numb to the whole experience and likely lose my mind.
2. NO COMMENT
3. The other acceptable answer for this is "in your cleavage"
4. I seriously have no idea what my favorite item is.
5. omg when I bake cakes, I save at least a cup of cake batter and just eat it as is. I LOVE IT.
6. don't ever tell me pandas arent cute I will come to your house and hurt you
7. I love frosty green. Maybe it's dA's fault.
8. Indiana. Home of corn. And lots of it.
9. Grapevine is actually kind of a jive place... and the Gaylord, despite it's name, is one of the prettiest hotels you'll ever see.
10. Bam Margera may or may not have been the reason that we named our Yorkie Bam. But I'll tell you this much. It was 0% flintstones.
11. Ya'll remember when I dated a guy named Calder, right? Emo fellow, but goth artsy like I was at the time.
12. I DON'T EVEN
13. Kittie... Irish... Zombie... that's an orange tabby cat that's undead. I think it fits.
15. Elizabeth.... woo
16. PETER'S GOT WOOD
17. I've only been able to stop picking at my nails twice-- when I filed them into claws when I was younger. Creepy but for whatever reason, it worked.
18. refer to this:
: your first job was being a black man on the star trek voyager?
: THAT'S GREAT.
19. naw I'm just joshing you, it's emma
20. Eh... working that part out. Teaching art to high schoolers or college students would work for me though. I liked that environment.
get the blank: [link]